Monday, October 12, 2020

How to deal with weight gain?

So I started my weight loss journey in March and had lost about 14kg since then. However for the past month I have been finding it difficult to stay under my maintenance calories. For a whole week I was eating probably 3500 calories per day. This was quite a lot for me since I am only 5’3 and was 62kg at the time. I admit that I was starting to fall back into my old habits and just felt really sluggish and gross the whole time. As a result I have gained ~3.5kg back and am feeling like I have screwed myself over. I keep thinking that I could have progressed so much more in my weight loss. It took me so long to lose that weight but I gained it back so easily. About 2 months ago I was working out regularly and eating healthy, but now it seems so daunting thinking about getting back to where I was before. From today, I have made a decision to really focus and try to get back into the swing of things but am feeling discouraged from the past month I have had. I have noticed physical changes in body from the weight gain and have been really struggling with this. Has any been in a similar situation or have any advice for me moving forwards?

submitted by /u/lily_pan
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nHRQfW

No comments:

Post a Comment