Friday, October 16, 2020

Can’t bring myself to step on the scales

Hi all. So I’ve been trying to lose weight for the last couple of years. I do CICO and normally lose 20-25 before I cave and put it all back on.

Anyway this time around I’ve been in a much better mindset, I’ve got a decent deficit whilst not starving myself and I feel really positive about actually getting the weight off and keeping it off this time around.

But here’s the thing. I weighed myself on day 1 so I know my starting weight, but I haven’t been able to bring myself to get on the scales since. I know daily weigh ins are best for accurately tracking weight loss. But I don’t want to watch the number slowly climb down through the same figures I’ve seen so many time’s before. And now I feel like I’ve left it too long (nearly 3 weeks) that if I step on the scales now I won’t have lost any/ as much as I’d expected and I’ll get disheartened and fall off the rails.

How do I get back into the routine of daily weigh ins without affecting my mental health or motivation?

submitted by /u/Bill-Door-64
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3k5wuXF

No comments:

Post a Comment