Friday, October 16, 2020

did anyone else's hair fall out with weight loss?

hey, my (21f) hair is getting noticeably thin and I have a few things that I suspect it is but I think weight loss is probably the most likely one.

so I'm about 122lbs (5'1) and I've lost 30lbs in the past year and few months. I hit a plateau all summer at about 127lbs and started restricting to 1,250 calories max (but binges definitely happened so I was getting like 2k calories like a few times a month) and have gotten to about 122 in the past like 3 months or so. and because I'm stupid sometimes I haven't been paying attention to protein and I don't think I've been eating enough.

have you guys experienced hair loss with weight loss? did it grow back soon? and do you think this is possibly the culprit? honestly I hope it is instead of any of the other things. several things changed in my routine over late summer which is when I initially noticed hair loss. a youtuber I follow JordanShrinks mentioned her hair fell out when she had a massive weight loss but like.. my 5lbs is not massive, so..

anyways, please let me know about you guys' experiences

submitted by /u/horrorflicks
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3k5K5Oz

No comments:

Post a Comment