Monday, October 12, 2020

Does anyone want an accountability buddy?

Hi All!

I had stared my weight loss journey back in May/June and lost about 10lbs (not much, but it’s honest work) I had changed my mind set on food, as I have always been an emotional eater. I was cooking meals at home and I really thought it was a life style and and it would stick...

About 3 weeks ago I had a medical procedure done and it threw me off my rocker. Started eating out again and buying junk food I even gained 6lbs back...I’m just so utterly disappointed in myself.

I know so many of you are out here doing your thang and I was just wondering if anyone needed a buddy to check in with as we all work towards our goals together 😭

submitted by /u/L00naT00na
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33NBqKM

No comments:

Post a Comment