Thursday, October 15, 2020

Don't feel so bad if you have a bad week of eating.

I started my weight loss journey on 19th May. So far I've lost 46lb. I still have 42lb to lose, but I'm happy with my progress, so far.

The last 8 days have been hell. I decided to treat myself on the 1st day. By the 2nd day, rather than just cracking on with my healthy diet, I let guilt push me back to all the foods I shouldn't be eating. This went on for days. I got the the point that I didn't want to step on the scales to see the damage I'd done. I felt like I was destined to gain the weight back and be fat forever. Bad eating habits are so hard for me to break and I was scared the bad habits had me trapped again.

Well, yesterday morning I thought I'd step on the scales and scare myself back into healthy eating. I only gained 2lb, of which is probably just water weight. I feel so stupid for spiralling. But the relief helped scare my guilt away, allowing me to get back on track.

Just wanted to share incase anybody else is riding the guilt train and don't see a way out. Just step on those scales, so you know where you are and can make a plan.

submitted by /u/misses_mop
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2T2XYkt

No comments:

Post a Comment