Thursday, October 15, 2020

When does it start showing :(

SW 198 CW 176 GW 145 Female 18 5'4

I started my weight loss journey exactly about a month and a half ago and I've lost 22 pounds through cutting calories and I want to lose about 30 more.

But I feel like I look about the same especially my stomach area. My upper waist and back definitely got slimmer and so did my legs but how do I get my stomach area specifically to lose weight as well as my arms?

I have started running 3× a week but I am an extreme beginner at it and I play tennis 4 times a week should I start lifting weights at the gym? Will this help me look better?

I was planning on losing the weight first and then start lifting but would it be better to start lifting now? I'm a complete beginner at lifting aswell so any advice on how to start would be greatly appreciated!!!

Its extremely demotivating to see results on the scale but not in real life because it somehow feels like all the work I've put in has been for nothing and I've achieved nothing and I'm not sure if it's all in my head.

submitted by /u/plantwh0re0
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3iYZaQI

No comments:

Post a Comment