Thursday, October 15, 2020

Finally feeling really good about myself

I’m a 5’6” F. In the past year I have gone from 215 lbs (the heaviest I have ever been) to 140 lbs, for a grand total of 75 lbs lost. I’ve done it all through intermittent fasting. I never really thought I could lose all this weight. I’m the healthiest I’ve been since before having my 4 children!! I started my journey in a size 14, and I’m now down to a size 6. It’s an amazing feeling to be able to walk into a trendy boutique store and find clothes that actually look good on me!!! People have really started to notice the weight loss, and it feels great to receive compliments. Now I just have to do the EXPENSIVE job of replacing all of my old clothes with clothes that actually fit me. This sub has been inspiring, and I thank you all for sharing your stories.

submitted by /u/handmaid25
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3j4OGz4

No comments:

Post a Comment