Thursday, October 15, 2020

-100, now what?!

So, past few years were a roller coaster of emotions and new habits but what a treat!

Weight loss journey started in late 2016, is still going on and I can't wrap my head around the fact that I'm now over 100 pounds lighter! I could litteraly not believe my eyes when I hopped on the scale this morning and saw 167lbs (I haven't been very disciplined food wise the past few weeks but stuck to training like there's no tomorrow)

Let me tell you, there were ups and downs but I'm amazed at how I learned to love working out and running. Every day is an opportunity for some kind of progress and I hope your own journey is doing well. And yes, sometimes progress is still drinking beer and eating chocolate, because indulging once in a while won't destroy years of hard work

submitted by /u/MmeManue
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2H5an54

No comments:

Post a Comment