Thursday, October 1, 2020

Feeling hopeless after thinking I was doing everything right (23F)

Hi everyone- this is mostly a vent but I also wouldn’t mind some advice.

I’m a female grad student and have always struggled with maintaining weight loss. When I moved to college, I was able to restrict my calories to 1200 a day, with a four hour eating window and very quickly lost weight. Of course weekends were awful because I would binge like crazy. Then I regained even more weight but was able to lose it again by shifting to a low carb diet. I’ve been able to maintain pretty well up until a month ago- where I decided to include carbs back in my diet.

Now in that one month I’ve gained so much weight - all my clothes are tight and I just feel uncomfortable and bloated. I hate going to campus on in person days because last year I was so fit and thin but now I’ve blown up- it’s embarrassing. I thought I was helping myself by eating a balanced diet but now I can’t help but want to go back to low carb since I know it works. And everyday I feel like I’m gaining even more weight even though I’m diligently tracking calories.

Just feeling hopeless here. Any advice on going from low carb/cal to a more balanced diet without feeling awful and gaining so much?

I don’t have a weight for reference because i never really liked scales - but I did just buy one to help keep me on track. I’m probably around 130ish since a month ago I was about 120-125. I do work out- but due to school stress I’ve taken a step back from running in the mornings to Pilates workouts

Thanks for any advice y’all :))

submitted by /u/whatthefork2020
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30oW4yU

No comments:

Post a Comment