Sunday, October 4, 2020

How can I improve my routine to lose the weight in my love-handles & belly ?

Hey folks. I'd really appreciate your suggestions on what I can do to lose weight more efficiently.

I (M27) have been hovering in the 105kg weight range for the last couple of years.. Throughout my life, I have been overweight because of non-participation in physical sports & participation in unhealthy eating. My metabolism slumped more during the last 4 years since I started a sedentary job, which also led to me stress-eating and eventually getting to ~105kg.

Now, for the past 6 months, I have been working-from-home because of the pandemic. So, it gave me a great opportunity to get out of the rut of sitting all day. By cutting down on unnecessary snacking, adopting a better diet & going for 1-hour daily morning walks , I managed to lose enough weight to be ~95kg. I am starting to notice that my belly fat is a bit 'less' now.

Since I have been only walking for all these months, I thought I could improve my physical activities to enhance the weight loss process. The work-from-home may only be available for 3-6 more months, so I want to lose as much weight as possible.

I have a few questions regarding what I can do to lose the fat in my love handles :

  1. Considering my weight, is it advisable for me to start jogging everyday ? I am worried that there'll be knee problems later on, if I jog for one hour with my current weight.
  2. Is bicycling (for an hour) a good exercise to reduce fat in the waist (& love handles) ?
  3. Are there any other specific workouts that I can do at home to get a slimmer waist ? I know that it's tough to reduce the fat in just one part of the body. I am willing to combine the workout along with my morning walking/jogging.
submitted by /u/ExcellentPresence6
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33rt3Vd

No comments:

Post a Comment