Sunday, October 4, 2020

Back into large size shirts!

Went shopping at Kohls for some new cloths and bought some dress shirts in large instead of XL. My old XL shirts feel way to lose now. Size 38 jeans are way to lose but size 36 are still kind of snug around the thighs. Feels good to be back into a size shirt that I haven't been in since I got out of the Army.

Finally staying under 220 as well. Less than 20 pounds to go before I hit 200 pounds which is where I was at when I left the Army. Hopefully I am there by Christmas time. Probably will aim for 180 pounds by summer time now. Just so exciting to feel like it is possible now.

Before starting my weight loss journey I felt like it was impossible. I seriously had zero confidence that i'd be at where I am today. It just felt so far off and hopeless. But here I am now. I hope this can be motivation for other people. Its tough to think into the future when you feel stuck.

Feeling stuck in life the last thing I wanted to feel was hungry. Past trauma and life in general was hard enough. Feeling hungry was something I never wanted to experience again. Defiantly didn't want another negative feeling, but now I don't view hunger as a negative feeling. Feeling hungry all the time actually goes away. My body has adapted to my new calorie intake.

submitted by /u/Delta5o1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ndvAKu

No comments:

Post a Comment