Sunday, October 4, 2020

So I Bought a Scale...

I've always hated scales mostly cause they remind me that even though I am medically healthy, I'm significantly overweight. When I've lost weight before, I just started working out. I tracked my progress by how my clothes fit. I didn't change my diet and I didn't track calories. I most certainly never bought a scale. Why would I purposely invite evil into my house?! I started actively trying to lose weight because since quarantine and my new job I put on more weight and went back to a size 18/20 jeans. This time I decided to make the weight loss stick and lose a helluva lot more weight than I ever have. So, I got back in the gym, started tracking my calories, and cut out fast food and chips (my Kryptonite, next to popcorn and cake). It's been two weeks, not long at all but with my calorie deficit and my workouts I was sure I was losing weight or at least inches. With working from home, I don't wear real pants and I refuse to even put them on cause, why? I like my sweat pants thank you very much. But I wanted to see my progress, which meant buying a scale. So I did. I've lost 7lbs. I still hate the damn thing but it's giving me concrete numbers and pushing me forward, so maybe it's not completely evil.

submitted by /u/AlwaysTime4Cake
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nfETJZ

No comments:

Post a Comment