Thursday, October 22, 2020

How to get back on track?

Help r/loseit ! This suppressor has helped me a ton in my weight loss journey. I began at 238 lbs in the end of my eighth grade year, i am now 182lbs as a sophomore in high school. I’m 16 F at 5’3.5. I got sick recently and wasn’t able to eat normally and lost ten pounds putting me at 170, after I got better I ate as usual and my weight went back to 180s. I have no idea how to get back on track. I can’t workout outside because my parents don’t allow me to, and it’s an unsafe area. I used to hit the gym but my mom won’t pay for it anymore. My mom has given up on herself so the house and kitchen is a HUGE mess. She’s a hoarder, it’s hard to maneuver around let alone cook and put together a meal. The fridge even is too overpacked and smells, there’s no way I can cook. Before I could, which is how I lost the weight. I’m starting to gain a little back, because I can only eat processed food and can’t go outside to workout. I calorie count using MFP but I always go over my 1,200 cal limit by at least 700cal. My goal weight is 115 lbs. please please please any help is appreciated, pm me please <3

submitted by /u/jennnnaahhh
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Th6U61

No comments:

Post a Comment