Monday, October 19, 2020

I'm 310lbs/141kg, 6ft/185cm, and 19 years old starting my weight loss journey.

Right now I feel stuck, every article or youtube video on how to lose weight is ripped, dudes who seem fake to me I don't know. When they talk I feel like they are talking to someone who needs to lose those few pounds to revile the abs. I would really appreciate some food tips for now. I walk an hour a day right now but iI eat really bad. I work in a warehouse and have Breakfast at 8:30 and lunch at 11:50 then I usually eat at 18:00 in the evening. I get really hungry in the morning so a nice healthy meal would be the best for me I suppose. So any food tip is really appreciated! PS: I plan on using MyFitnessPal

submitted by /u/PontusPGnilsson
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jclnL8

No comments:

Post a Comment