Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Living weight loss context

CW: 219 SW: 234 GW: 150ish

So I have a 12 week old Black Mouth Cur puppy that I got after a recent break up (I always wanted one and now the breakup leaves me stable enough both to have a dog and focus on my weight). He is a male and growing like a weed.

Today while I was getting ready for the day he happened to sit down on my bathroom scale. He is almost the exact weight that I have lost since the break up (he is 15.2 pounds, I have lost 15.4). So now every time I pick him up, I get a living reminder of what I used to have on my body. By the time he is fully grown, that will be the amount of weight I will have lost to get back to my pre-relationship weight.

And let me tell you, being able to physically pick up that weight as a living thing is HUMBLING.

submitted by /u/Jasmotron3k
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3m88nI9

No comments:

Post a Comment