Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Started my weight loss journey today

I am a 19F who earlier this year went to rehab to quit various drugs. I gained 15lb while in rehab from eating out of boredom and because it was there. A few months ago I quit nicotine and gained an additional 10lbs. After a recent visit with my doctor, blood tests showed that I have slightly high cholesterol. I feel awful about this and I am currently 165lbs and 5'6. I have never weighed this much in my life. My goal is 130.

I want this weight loss to last and make healthy changes. I am counting calories using an app. I am doing a 300 calorie deficit as I want it to be slow and sustained. I have started walking every other day to up my fitness level. I used to get only 1000 steps a day and now I have been getting up to 6-10k steps a day.

Any tips are appreciated. I drink lots of water. My biggest challenge is cooking meals. I am lazy and feel like every time I buy fruits and veggies they go bad super quickly. If you have any meal plans/ideas/tips or literally anything that could help me, I would appreciate it. I also need to stay sober from alcohol and all drugs which is a challenge considering there are those that suppress your appetite. Thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/itsvic27
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2HmlGG6

No comments:

Post a Comment