Tuesday, October 6, 2020

My "bad" days got so much better!

Yesterday, I was feeling upset that I had a "bad" day because I had an extra serving of sweet potato as a treat. Then I realized that my bad days aren't even that bad compared to what it used to be! My "bad" days used to be binging on 3-4 ice creams after dinner or having a sugary drink at work.

My period cravings have gotten better too. I used to crave cinnamon rolls, cake, all the carb loaded goodies but now I very rarely have any cravings for processed things! Maybe I’ll crave a blueberry bagel or a big bowl of frozen mangos near my period but that’s as “unhealthy” as it gets.

It's easy to beat yourself up because you've had too much of this or that, but I think it's important to step back once in a while and take into account the improvements you've made on your eating habits/mindset and celebrate that just as much as your weight loss.

submitted by /u/nava08al
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3llTqBW

No comments:

Post a Comment