Tuesday, October 6, 2020

One tiny victory

I feel disgusting. I started my weight loss journey up again on Saturday. Eating 1300 calories and walking an hour every day. Not hard. For some reason last night I just lost it and ate almost a whole ass box of spicy cheese its. I said, I won't walk tonight because driving to my hospital appointment so far away exhausted me, but I'll walk tomorrow. Today, I was wanting to say 'I already ruined my diet today with the cheese-its, may as well not walk. Well. No. I just walked to the gym and got the 60 minutes of walking in. Looked at myself... The box is 2250 calories. My TDEE is 4100 calories per day. I eat 1300 calories as part of the diet. I still can LOSE 500 calories today if I just... go to the gym. And walk. It's not the fast loss I wanted. And I feel bad for cheating a day. But I'm not letting one off day and my stress ruin this for me again. It's the first time I said no to just giving up and saying 'eh' for the day. Sounds pathetic when I read it back, but it's something. Baby steps! I want to hit a whole week without breaking, first.

submitted by /u/Riskitall101
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nnkdQi

No comments:

Post a Comment