Tuesday, October 6, 2020

HELP WANTED: weight loss tips

So this whole summer I have been working to lose some weight I’ve gained as a result of a few months of depression and birth control increasing my appetite. I am 21 years old (female) at 5 foot tall and I weight 130lbs. Ideally, I sit around 110-115lbs. I exercise 4-5 times a week, incorporating both cardio and strength training. In addition to this, I also do yoga at night. I eat generally healthy and I’m a lover of healthy food. I’m worried that I may be overeating, but I’m not sure how to regulate it. I’m in a bit of a bind because I’m leery about calorie counting, but I also recognize that this might be a necessity. I’m wondering if you all have any tips that helped you start and continue your weight loss journey? Any diets that are more beneficial than others? Is calorie counting the best bet? I am so desperate and I truly appreciate all help!!!

submitted by /u/Onegreenyogi
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3d3hiHH

No comments:

Post a Comment