Sunday, October 4, 2020

Reducing my intake of zero calorie soda

Posted via phone, sorry for formatting.

32 yr old Female 160cm CW 93kg GW 75kg Type 1 diabetic insulin dependent

I am finally taking control of my weight loss and need help on this final hurdle.

I drink maybe 2 litres of Pepsi Max A DAY!!! It is the only thing I drink besides water. I know I need to cut down, but when I try I get awful headaches and become irritable and emotional.

I'm guessing it's either the caffeine or some chemical my brain has decided it wants in abundance.

Does anyone have tips or strategies for reducing intake and managing side effects?

Side note: I feel pretty ridiculous experiencing withdrawal from a soda

Thanks in advance everyone!

submitted by /u/deviika
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3itoApa

No comments:

Post a Comment