Sunday, October 4, 2020

I Lost 50 Pounds & Gained It All Back..

I’m not sure if this is an appropriate sub, but I would like to post this to raise awareness and putting emphasis on losing weight in a sustainable manner. I’m a 5’11” 20 year old male. My SW was 330 pounds. I lost weight effectively at first; ate my carbs early in the day, avoided sugars after noon and worked out consistently, sometimes twice a day. My lowest weight was prior to quarantine, before moving out of my college dorm for spring break. I weighted in at 280 pounds, a weight that I felt like I held quite well and something I hoped to capitalize on in pursuing acting. I soon started taking shorts: relying on Alli weight loss pills and losing discipline. Although it wasn’t a major detriment at the time, it would shape my habits in quarantine. Workouts became inconsistent, eating became more frequent, and before I knew it, here I am in October with 43 pounds regained with a CW at 323 pounds. I’m not entirely sure why I’m sharing this; maybe for accountability or hoping that I’ll be looking at this post with a sense of pride 6 months from now, but please take heed. Lose weight slowly. Instant gratification is nothing compared to long term success. Try not to follow fads, and eat Whole Foods. Sometimes, I wonder why I was born at such a metabolic disadvantage, but then I realize that there is nothing I can do besides buckle down and take control of my future.

submitted by /u/ReallyLebronJames
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33qyhAC

No comments:

Post a Comment