Saturday, October 3, 2020

Losing my mind

I’ve lost the same 5 pounds for 2 weeks.

I’ve been doing CICO (over tracking my food and weighing every little thing - including oils), I did an entire month of IF (17:8, some 20:4 and one 42 hour fast). I got down to 211 (SW 243 HW 250).

I know I didn’t put it on in one day and it won’t come off in one day but I’m losing my mind. I’m getting frustrated and just want to quit (I won’t).

Tomorrow I’m going to try eating at my maintenance calories and see if that doesn’t kick start something in the coming week.

I really wanted to continue the trend I was on (lost 12 pounds last month thanks to IF). I would love to continue to lose between 8 and 12 pounds (which has been my average). I don’t know if it’s because my period ended a week ago and I’m still holding on to that, or if my body just hates me.

I’m just feeling super discouraged. And I know in my heart of hearts all of this is normal for weight loss & the scale doesn’t matter (but I haven’t lost that many inches either).

submitted by /u/glitterelephant
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3jtIstR

No comments:

Post a Comment