Saturday, October 3, 2020

how have you used fasting?

I used to do intermittent fasting for a while but it was during my steady weight gain period, it wasn't intentional so much as just feeling guilty about the previous night binge, skipping breakfast, and then cramming food into my mouth.

I'm here doing CICO and walking every day and doing some yoga, and I want to start incorporating some long fasts for my health, and to aid my weight loss. If you've lost a chunk of weight with fasting, and have kept it off, I would love to hear about how you did it and your feedback.

Also I'm starting my first long fast, a 40 hr fast, and would some motivation in it by hearing success stories.

I am trying to lose around 45 lbs.

F23 5"4 180 lbs

submitted by /u/yacantprayawaythegay
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33tdAUI

No comments:

Post a Comment