Saturday, October 3, 2020

I don’t have any weights at home. What can I do?

Hey guys 29/M/sw:372/cw:310 here.

I’ve started watching my calories and being mindful of what I eat since quarantine started in March. I’m down from 372 to 310 currently. I did this by simply following CICO.

I recently bought an indoor bike to start doing some cardio for mental health reasons, and to continue losing weight.

I wanted to also start a weight lifting/muscle retention routine so I can start fixing my body compisituon/ minimize loose skin/ look better. The reasoning is bc I always read that resistance training is important for weight loss.

Problem is, that the gyms are closed and all the weights in my area have been sold out since March. Well some gyms are open but I’m not comfortable with the risk, and work from home, do don’t need to go out.

What can I do? I have resistance bands at home, can those help?

Thanks for all your help.

submitted by /u/HeyNeighbourinos
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3lo1HFN

No comments:

Post a Comment