Saturday, October 3, 2020

Drinking Alcohol 👎🏻

I started taking my weight loss journey seriously in June. A part of my lifestyle change was cutting out alcohol, and that was the BEST decision I’ve ever made as I’ve been feeling great both mentally and physically since then.

I went out for drinks and dinner with my best friend last night to celebrate me leaving my 6-year job. I had 5 drinks... and I can honestly say that I didn’t feel good afterwards. My stomach hurt and I really didn’t enjoy feeling inebriated. The extra calories were a bitch to log too 😂 today I’m feeling bloated and heavy.

Just here to say that if you can cut out alcohol and find other ways to be social/to relax then I highly recommend it.

That was my one outing and now I’m getting back on my shit!

submitted by /u/Bratsociety
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3lawd5F

No comments:

Post a Comment