Saturday, October 3, 2020

Thank You Reddit

I was having a socially distanced, four person BBQ on the 4th of July this year and a friend talked to me about his weight loss journey. The next day I opened Instagram and my friend was sharing her accomplishment of losing nearly 80 lbs.

That night I opened the Reddit app and was scrolling through this subreddit and I found myself inspired by a random story. The next day I started my sustainable diet and have been incorporating exercise into my life little by little.

In three months, I’ve gone from 265 to 239 lbs and there is no stopping me. Sometimes we share our stories and have no idea who it will help - but trust me - they do help someone, somewhere, just like me.

Thank you, friends. I really appreciate each of you sharing your wins, your victories, tips, tricks, and set backs! Xo

submitted by /u/jimjimleahy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3isjoC3

No comments:

Post a Comment