Saturday, October 3, 2020

Feeling Like Giving Up

I am a 5'4", 166 lbs, woman, and I've been eating less than 1300 cal/day, 6 days a week, for the past 6 months. (Tracking on my fitness pal and habit bull.) I haven't been weighing myself because in the past when I've tried to lose weight the lack of movement on a scale just makes me give up. I told myself I would weigh in at the 6 month mark just to see how I'm doing.

Today was weigh in day, and I have not lost a single pound. I'm very close to throwing in the towel altogether. I've emailed my doctor's office for an appointment with a dietician, but I'm racking my brain trying to make sense of this. I do not work out, but I feel my calorie intake is low to begin with (and yes I measure everything I eat) I just can't explain how its possible for me to eat so little and not lose weight.

Anyone have ideas as to why there would be no weight loss? Thank you in advance!

submitted by /u/magicallimabean
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36tcj1D

No comments:

Post a Comment