Saturday, October 3, 2020

The link between excersise and motivation

I recently took a month and a half break from my excersise of choice (jogging) Co incidentally I also have been demotivated and have lost negligible weight. I noticed over time that when I excersise, it helps in the diet not just calorie burning wise, but it gives me the motivation and dicipline I need. Without excersise weight loss stops for me.

Anyway I don't know why this is, it could be that I don't want to destroy my workout with more food. Buy simply if yall need motivation and don't excersise, as long as you burn enough calories that you can be proud of its worth It

-ps when I started jogging half a year ago, I couldn't go more than 5-7 minutes before stopping and that was at 8kph

A month later I could run 15, then 25

Now 6 months later (witb 2-3 months of breaks meaning 3.5 months of a work) I can run 10 kilometers, all with one break in between. That's how easy fitness is I was shocked

submitted by /u/throwaway744893
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30r3MbB

No comments:

Post a Comment