Friday, October 2, 2020

Unexpected whoosh! 5lbs in one week

M SW: 262 CW: 214 GW: 192 - Lost 48lbs in 18 weeks so far

Last few weeks I have mainly been losing 1lb a week whereas in the past I lost 2-3lbs a week. I weigh myself under the same conditions each time.

A bit disheartened, but thought weight loss slowing was normal and I had slightly upped my calories as I was running more. This week kept the same routine except I ran an extra day expecting to carry on losing 1lb to find out that I lost 5lbs! The biggest single week weight loss I have had since Week 1.

It was a fantastic surprise and has given me a surge of motivation after feeling a bit of a lull. What also helps is that while I have lost weight - I still have a lot of remaining weight on my stomach looking like the last to go - today I could see it looking visibly smaller.

So a little win on the scales, in terms of fitness (running 5k four times a week) and visible difference for my stomach.

submitted by /u/iiiSushiii
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SlszK2

No comments:

Post a Comment