Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Weight loss help for begginer

Hello and thank you for anyone who decided to stop by to give advice, I appreciate it more than you know!!!

So some backstory, I am 24 years old and will be 25 in January and I weighed over 350 lb.....and that was 6 months ago. I have never really been worried about my health and allways put it off to do after, even know sometimes I want to keep doing that.

I recently started to notice somethings about my body, it aches, my feet get swollen, and I just generally don't feel well and I know it's because of my health habits. I am starting to get worried that I may start to do irreparable damage to myself.

I was recently married in march of this year and the thought of something happening to me and leaving my wife alone quite frankly scared the absolute shit out of me, I dont want to die from being unhealthy. Diabetes runs in my family from my father's side and the last thing I want is to have a leg removed.

I dont know the first step to even begin, I have never even attempted to lose weight before. I dont know the first thing about this but I know that I'm tired of this and I dont want to die at 35 because I was too lazy to take care of myself.

My work consists of remote IT work from home since covid and I sit 10+ hours a day for work and that's not counting the hours after work that I play games. I can tell that I need more activity in my life.

Food for me is admittedly terrible, I eat when I'm bored, I eat between games, I eat to eat sometimes.....I am snacking CONSTANLY. It wouldn't be surprising if I can eat an entire bag if large chips in a single day if it's a weekend.

If Anyone has any tips/advice for me I would appreciate it so much. I know its asking a lot but I really would like someone I could talk to sometimes about this as all my freinds are also.......fat.

Thank you so much in advance!!!

submitted by /u/Joobad
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31qoPvJ

No comments:

Post a Comment