Monday, October 5, 2020

Weight loss/maintenance with broken limbs?

I'm about 20lbs down since May (hurray), but I've recently found myself with a broken ankle. Obviously this makes getting around really difficult, and I live alone so cooking healthily is a struggle right now. Given that cycling has been my main form of exercise, I'm wondering if anyone has suggestions on how to at least maintain while I'm laid up?

I have a follow up with the doctors next Tuesday and will of course ask them as well, but I can't be the only person who's had something similar happen while in progress. Does anyone have some lived experience to share that would help? I'm currently in the elevated foot/hang-on-the-couch-as-much-as-possible phase (a week and half in).

submitted by /u/FallenInHoops
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/30AjAJ8

No comments:

Post a Comment