Monday, October 5, 2020

Setting a 7 month weight loss goal.

I’m getting married in 7 months. I am currently 5’7 and 247lbs. It’s not that I only care what I look like for my wedding (I do) but I want to use this as a motivation tool to really get things under control, and commit to myself before I commit to someone else.

So, I’m awful at setting realistic goals. I want to lose weight safely, I have a history of losing a lot of weight quickly in unhealthy ways. IF I lose 2lbs per week, that’s 56lbs. Is this realistic? I want to do this in ways that are sustainable as well. Something I can keep going with after the wedding.

Also, advice to workout that help, but for beginners would be lovely. Especially things that can be done with no or cheap equipment. I’m thinking of investing in a stationary exercise bike that can fold up. I don’t have tons of money, but it would something I could use from home while reading or watching tv and could probably work out for an hour or so without stopping. I do have a kiddo at home so it can be hard to find time, so I thought if I got myself something like that it would be harder to make excuses.

What is a decent goal to set for how much I should expect to lose? I plan to exercise three times a week and count calories.

What do you friends think?

submitted by /u/Typical-Amphibian
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34mJ3qK

No comments:

Post a Comment