Monday, October 5, 2020

I have gained 10 kg since I moved to another country

I am 25 years old, female, 120kg and 185cm tall. Currently living alone in Japan since last year. Ever since I moved here, I gained 10 kg because I’m not eating healthy and my cooking skills are terrible. When I get stressed or have anxiety, I tend to eat sugary food. After a year, I’m starting to feel bad, ashamed and depressed because of my weight.

My parents aren’t very supportive, specially my dad who always asks me about my weight and if I have lost any kg. When I tell him no, he gets very angry at me and tells me that “You should look at yourself to see how awful you look”.

I already went to doctors here and they won’t help me making a schedule of what should I eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Instead, they just give me weight loss pills and Chinese medicines that aren’t effective because my body is bigger compared to Japanese people.

I really want to change and lose weight. Any advice? I’m already walking 45-50 minutes per day. I don’t go on bus to the station because it’s expensive.

submitted by /u/Accomplished-Lemon89
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36yb80T

No comments:

Post a Comment