Monday, October 5, 2020

What should a SAHM do to lose weight?

Hello, I’m looking for some weight loss tips. I am 5 foot, 165lbs. Although, I have a big butt and big boobs I am overweight but not ‘fat’ because it’s distributed mostly in these areas. I am having a hard time losing any of this. Maybe it’s the work outs I’m doing or something? I can only imagine doing squats is just going to make my butt bigger idk. I want to look slim though and lose weight off my chest if that’s even possible. I try intermittent fasting, but have a hard time keeping that up because I get shaky and dizzy if I don’t eat. I enjoy the gym but it’s about a half hour away and can’t make it all the time as I want to. I also have 2 kids so usually I’m pretty busy and have trouble fitting in time for myself. If you know of anything I can try at home or anything please share! Also, what are some good weight loss foods? I’m going grocery shopping later and want to add some new items that will help me out, thanks!!

submitted by /u/cherrystem24
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3d0bgHE

No comments:

Post a Comment