Sunday, May 30, 2021

17yr old male, My Goal is to lose weight/fat and be match fit for football

I currently play College Academy level football where I train 3x a week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday). I’ve been trying to approach weight loss for a long time now but it has been worse since the whole pandemic situation started as before the pandemic I was weighing in at 87kg and ~16% Bodyfat at 6ft tall.

Now a year after the first British Lockdown, i’m at my heaviest weight that being 105kg. My goal weight is to hover between 81kg and 91kg. Being at 105kg isn’t great at all as it really affects my fitness when being on the football pitch during a match that lasts upwards of 90 minutes and 120 if you include extra time.

The overall goal is to lose weight and lean down to where i can maintain a good weight (81kg - 91kg) and be in a better condition for football than ever before.

How could I approach my weight loss journey, and any bonus tips/information/help in weight/fat loss.

submitted by /u/B1lls24s
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3uJp6FX

No comments:

Post a Comment