Wednesday, May 26, 2021

8lbs down since Jan 1, but the best part have been the new healthy habits!

I had a baby last summer and have been trying to shed my baby weight. Since Jan 1, I decided to get my butt in gear: drinking more water (admittedly I used to drink like 2 glasses a day...), walking 30 mins almost every day and counting my calories/cutting out most processed foods.

I’m not going to lie and say I don’t have a cheat meal once a week or that I drink 60oz of water every day.

However I wanted to share that I realized how good I’ve been feeling lately, not just because I’ve been losing baby weight, but because of my new healthy habits. For literally the first time in my life, I actually have been loving my walks and look forward to them.

I’m proud of my loss, but even more proud of my new habits. Going for weight loss is fantastic, Reddit family, but I realized today that the new healthy habits that come from working towards weight loss can be just as rewarding.

submitted by /u/tnthrowaway69
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34kZdBh

No comments:

Post a Comment