Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Lost 130lbs since December because of covid, don't know how to go about maintaining?

I (26M) have long covid and almost all food tastes and smells like petrol or rancid meat.

I'm not really complaining because I was fat as fuck but it's so depressing sometimes that I can't enjoy food anymore. I've gone from 305 to 175lbs at 6ft. I got covid in the middle of December.

The weight loss was partly deliberate, I decided that since food tastes disgusting I may as well stop eating since I'm fat anyway. I still look fat and disgusting, I can't work out because I get dizzy and get headaches. The loose skin is horrendous. I think my stomach has shrunk because I get full so quick now anyway.

Sometimes I crave food and it's so frustrating because it all tastes and smells horrible. I can eat tasteledss things like potatoes but it's at the point where I deliberately ddon't eat anything and I don't even know why.

I think I'm partly afraid of recovering in case I gain weight, so the logic is if I don't feed myself I won't actually recover from the illness. I don't know.

I can't hold thoughts well anymore, I feel weak and tired. I look much better but I don't know if it will last. I'm trying to eat more but it's so gross. Even when the putrid taste goess away for a second the texture is still grainy or slimy with all food and I often have an urge to spit it out. Not really sure the point of this post but has anyone else had this experience?

I don't know what to do when I decide to maintain. I don't know if my taste will come back..I'm afraid of it coming back and piling the weight back on immediately.

submitted by /u/Ipilil77
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QVKkCw

No comments:

Post a Comment