Thursday, May 27, 2021

Time to reverse my pandemic weight gain

Hello everyone, I’m writing this after I have just witnessed some pictures and videos of myself from today that really horrified me.
I can’t believe I look like this now. I’ve gained about 12 kg (26 pounds) since last summer. Partly do to my country being on lockdown and partly because I started a relationship last fall and..well you know how that goes. Bless his soul for sticking with me and loving me even though I feel like I pretty much bamboozled him. I’m going to be brutally honest here, I hate looking at myself. I feel disappointed and sad that all the hard work I did during my initial weight loss is all now gone

Well the gyms finally opened up again and I’m determined to get back on the horse! I just want to get back to my body from last summer and feel good about myself again!

submitted by /u/Sarre88
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bXvjrd

No comments:

Post a Comment