Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Loose skin and pausing weight losss

So i’m 104lb down as of today. 5’11” male 297lb to 193lb I’ve kind of slowed down on the weight loss recently on purpose, but have continued to lose. I have little “loose skin” so far. Only a couple of tiny places on my body that I would say is actually loose skin. I’m debating on whether to just stop here and maintain for a while and see if the skin tightens up. Has anyone done this with good outcome? I think I could loose another 15lb maybe. I’m still overweight, but definitely better than I was. It’s at the point I can tell I’ll have a lot of loose skin if I lose more, at least in my mind. Advice appreciated

280lb vs now 193

same, but shirtless

submitted by /u/JD32397
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3vk2I6Z

No comments:

Post a Comment