Friday, May 28, 2021

Weight loss mainly through exercise?

I know the common adage is that “weight loss is made in the kitchen”, but I have a lot of issues with impulsively eating and everything I have tried thus far (eating at set times, using meal replacements, cico) hasn’t helped at all. Probably worth adding here that I’m waiting for an ADHD diagnosis (the whole process takes super long where I live) and in general have a hard time resisting impulses and cravings.

However, I do love going to the gym. I’ve been going regularly the past month (waited for my parents to get vaccinated). The endorphins and mental benefits are fantastic and make a big difference in my life and I look forward to going as soon as I have time and am not sore from the previous session. I’ve noticed that some of the muscle I’m building is at least helping me look slimmer, even if my weight is the same. I’ve also been able to introduce a healthy breakfast into my days the past month or so which probably has helped (at least in not gaining muscle weight?). But I am curious to see if there is anyone else who has managed to lose at least some weight via exercise?

I guess I will have to overhaul my diet eventually, but I’ve been trying for two years now and not been seeing progress. So, is there anyone else here who got into exercise first, lost some weight, and then fixed their diet? How did it go for you?

submitted by /u/IndividualAgent0
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3fusJuX

No comments:

Post a Comment