Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Help Request: 245lb 5’11” Male Teen wants some advice to help him

Hey all! As said above, I’m a 245lb 5’11” Male Teen (17) who has been struggling with my weight for a long time.

Back in September, I finally got the courage to start attempting weight loss again. I was at about 270 and lost about 15/20 within 4ish months and about 10 more from on and off dieting since then. But, ever since the covid situation (and some family troubles at the start of the year), I have had problems keeping on track with my weight loss.

This year has been the year I am attempting most to better myself. I finally started playing less games and working on more creative endeavors such as YouTube and script writing. I have/am graduating from high school, and am now working a full time job as a grocery store, with my 2nd week coming up.

I’ve been around this weight for about 2-3 months. The lowest I have reached on my scale was 141, with an average of 145.

Body wise, I have a set of moobs which are probably the biggest problem I have with my weight. They’re just completely irritating. The fat everywhere else is annoying too, but that is my biggest problem.

So let me explain where you all come in. With my job, I’m working 40 (or maybe more) hours a week. When I come home, my legs are typically exhausted and I just want to go to bed or play a few rounds in a multiplayer game.

I have in the past (and still occasionally) used MyFitnessPal to track calories and before the job was trying to get better at push ups. I still can’t do a full one so I’m trying to improve my stream by using the knee variant.

I would love to answer any and all questions I possibly could if you would like to/need to know more. Any advice towards losing this weight would help a lot. I really want to make something good come of this year, and my weight is one of the biggest things I have felt is holding me back.

Please leave all advice or questions in the comment section below!

submitted by /u/Informal_Butterfly_1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34n81H4

No comments:

Post a Comment