Sunday, May 30, 2021

Not losing weight despite tracking weekly calories

Hi everyone! Lorry here. :)

I've been religiously tracking calories since quarantine started (last year) and everything has been going well until the start of April, this year. I decided to increase my intake to 9,000 calories PER WEEK (from 7,500) and I've only lost one pound since then. My maintenance/tdee is 11,200 calories so I don't understand why this is happening.

I weigh all my food, barely cook with oil, and only use condiments/sauces with my food when it is my "cheat day". I promise you, I would never underestimate my calories in any way...

Please help! Is this a weight loss plateau? If so, what can I do? Thanks

submitted by /u/lorryrosehill1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3vA59lP

No comments:

Post a Comment