Sunday, May 30, 2021

(TW) Sexual abuse and weight loss

So here I sit, in the far right of the garden, feeling sick to my stomach but at peace with acceptance. For nearly 28 years I “forgot” about the abuse. I had PTSD and anxiety and high functioning depression and eating disorders and struggled to trust and feel safe in relationships. Apart from a violent home life I knew there was something I was forgetting. Then I remembered. And I told my family. They know the sexual abuse was true and still make me spend time with the now 93 year old abuser. I feel nauseas but I accept this. I feel hatred but sickening pity. Fuck them. I finally feel free to live my own life. And date and have my own children. Who I’ll protect with everything. Yes you stole my past but Bitch you won’t steal one more second of my present or future. Fuck you sexual abuse. I will feel comfortable in my body and strong and healthy. Not one more ounce of shame

submitted by /u/Honey_and_you
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3uBeys2

No comments:

Post a Comment