Friday, May 28, 2021

No weight loss in 5 weeks?

I’m in need of a little bit of advice.

To preface I’ve gone through the whole notion of losing weight prior, however with quarantine I gained it back, unfortunately.

I’m 200lb, 5’10, male, 20

TDEE : ~2300 cals

Deficit : ~800 cals

Tracking : 1500 cals

( no working out or tracking macros, just tracking 1500 )

I’m literally doing the same thing I’ve done the first time around.

Lastly, I’m not sure of its full impact, however My eating habit hasn’t been the best. Though I’m still at the deficit and tracking 1500, for the past 5 weeks ( since started ) I have been eating very late at night ( most of those days ), at 12am - 4am window and usually it’s the entire 1500 calories and the rest of the day I don’t consume any extra calories.

I think I’m pretty meticulous at tracking my calories and even if were slightly over eat at ~800 I still should Lose weight if I consumed say an extra 300 calories which would lead me tracking ~1800 calories instead which would still warrant weight loss.

Not sure where the issue lies ( which may be overconsumption, but I want to doubt that possibility )

Edit :

BMR : 1924 cals

I also use a food scale. And supplement to that I use weight scale to track my weight EVERY DAY.

SOME ATTRIBUTING FACTORS

And sleeping habit has not been well, maybe insomnia? Hence why I ate 12am - 3am

submitted by /u/BMTG-R3-19
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3vst46O

No comments:

Post a Comment