Sunday, May 30, 2021

Are “healthy” frozen meals a good start to weight loss? (Such as super nature frozen meals)

I’ve tried many things in the past to lose weight but couldn’t stick to it.

Now I’m thinking it might be easier for me to eat the same thing every day (and easy options because biggest part is I hate cooking to make healthy meals all day):

B: uncle Toby’s sachet oats w banana

L: super nature frozen meal (microwaved) (or similar brand if I find more)

S: wholemeal/grain bagel w avocado

D: veg & some type of meat, w potato

Desert and other snacks if still hungry: fruit

Is this a good start? I know some people would think this is unhealthy but for me who eats whatever, and is 50kg overweight.. I am hoping this is a good start. I feel like this will help establish proper meals (rather than eating whatever throughout the day) as well as smaller/normal sized meals.

submitted by /u/oceanandsunn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3p3pGNi

No comments:

Post a Comment