Sunday, May 30, 2021

Why do some people feel fuller quicker than me? And how do I recover fullness cues?

Went to a pizza place two days ago and i had lots of questions popping into my head and i was Wondering if you could help me understand.

A member of family was saying that lately they've been feeling really full really quickly and said it was problematic because he can't enjoy as much food as he would want to. (In my mind i was thinking damn i wish that was me). Lately, I've struggled with my weight loss journey and definitely experienced some binging / emotional eating past fullness. So i was wondering, how come that that individual's hunger / fullness cues have changed? And why do some people feel fuller quicker than others ? Is it literally if you're bigger / thinner? Do you stretch your stomach and then alter your body signals??

Another question that popped in my mind was the fact that about a year ago, i wouldn't be able to finish a whole pizza on my own. This time, i did. And after, i didn't feel full at all? I actually can't remember the last time i felt full?

Is there any way to recover that feeling? Or am I doomed to feel constantly hungry / able to keep eating? I was thinking if i eat smaller meals for an extended period of time, maybe it will set me back to where my body can feel better signals of hunger / fullness?

submitted by /u/ireallylovebread
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3uzj2j5

No comments:

Post a Comment