Monday, May 31, 2021

I need help

7 years ago before my pregnancy I frequented this subreddit and lost 80lbs. I was at my absolute smallest since high school. I used MFP and went to the gym 6 days a week.

Ever since pregnancy I’ve been overweight. I would try every diet and exercise regime out there and nothing would stick. I’ve been to therapy and I’m slowly starting to feel some self worth.

But this pandemic..... this fucking province (Ontario)..... being locked in for what feels like a year and a half... having to teach my son because the schools are closed. I can’t seem to find any reason to lose the weight I so desperately need to lose. I am the heaviest I’ve ever been. Drinking 3 nights a week minimum. Eating cheap carbs to save money since I’m not working as much (the price of fruits and veggies here are insane with a pack of lettuce at $7). I’m so sore probably from being overweight and too depressed to do anything about it.

My husband and I have a Weight machine and a bike and I just don’t use it. We’ve tried walks but our 4 year old likes to stop and smell the flowers every 3 steps lol.

Can someone offer some sort of advice to help me get started? I am at a loss and in desperate need of weight loss. Please :( I want to feel good again.

submitted by /u/ROADENNIS
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3yPLG2B

No comments:

Post a Comment