Thursday, May 27, 2021

Excited yet concerned.

M24 SW 366, CW 322, GW 190. So I Started getting serious in the middle of March and I appreciate reddit for always being honest yet encouraging when I post or have questions. I feel like I have been absolutely shredding my weight in the past month. I am down 6 LBS in just a week. I know at first weight loss comes fast due to water weight but I'm a ways in and I am losing a lot relatively fast. I know healthy weight loss is 1-2 LBS a week, but at my size is 6 LBS still unhealthy? I workout 4-5 times a week and I'm eating around 1500 and I feel satiated throughout the day. I know it will slow down eventually just not sure if I should be cautious being this far in and losing as much as I am. Also I'm happy I am almost to 300 which I haven't seen in like 5 years!

submitted by /u/JabbaJoe34
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SAx6LH

No comments:

Post a Comment