Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Starving all of a sudden. Sooo hungry out of nowhere

So I’ve lost 23 lbs since October. F27, 5’5, SW173 CW150 GW145 (almost there!!). I’ve been doing spin class 3x per week and trying to either walk a 5k or swim a mile on the other 3 days per week with 1 rest day. My original calorie goal was ~1700 on days I exercise and 1400 on days I skip/rest. In the last month I’ve cut that down by 100 calories per day to try to quicken my rate of loss a bit.

Things have been going OK as far as the weight loss and I’m so excited I’m close to goal weight. I haven’t been all that hungry during weight loss to be honest. But yesterday I woke up RAVENOUS. I ate some oatmeal and was still starving at lunch so I ate a whole chipotle bowl (with guac!) then still hungry I had some Oreos and went to sit by the pool since the weather finally cleared up after a week of rain. I was too hungry to swim laps. I came home and had some tomato basil soup with sourdough bread. Still hungry. At this point I decided it was a f*ck it day and got some ice cream and rounded out the day with two rum and Cokes. Overall a 2300 calorie day with zero exercise. I figured I’d make it a lighter day today to compensate but nope. Woke up starving. It’s 1030am and I’m going to order a pizza.

Is this normal when you get closer to goal weight? Your body is just done dieting lol? My period is scheduled for tomorrow but I don’t usually have symptoms like this. Am I pregnant despite birth control? I could eat a whale.

I’m going to try to eat at maintenance today (maybe 2300 including exercise) and see how it goes but at this moment I feel like the hunger will never end. Thank you for reading lol

submitted by /u/kuzzy235
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3bVpsmh

No comments:

Post a Comment