Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Lost 150 Pounds playing Dance Dance Revolution - Now I weight lift - can't stop focusing on loose skin - progress pics in post

https://imgur.com/gallery/H5zMeGh

I posted here a few years ago about how I lost a ton of weight playing Dance Dance Revolution - I still play daily but weight loss stalled out so I started weight lifting. That's going very well but I'm still focused on my loose skin and lack of fat loss.

I've tried all kinds of adjustments to my diet but I can't seem to shake any of the remaining fat/skin. 2500 calories daily, tried keto, tried shifting my macros around for 90 days at a time. The loose skin/belly simply won't budge. My weight stays a constant 200-210 lbs. It's been that way for five years now. Even with the increased muscle mass my weight doesn't get out of that bracket.

I love the strength/muscle definition/vascularity I'm getting but god, I just want to lose more of the belly mass. Surgery isn't an option for me, either.

I'm completely lost at this point.

Anyone have tips for getting rid of this sagging belly?

submitted by /u/xopher314
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QVeYfb

No comments:

Post a Comment